Wednesday, September 8, 2010

On the Road Again

This past weekend, we took a quick trip to Spanish Fork, Utah to visit my sister, her husband, and her two children for my nephew's baby blessing. With John in the car, there were a few more pictures with me in them.








Right before we arrived at my sister's house, we stopped at the McDonald's. (Well, I made a wrong turn, so we turned into the McDonald's parking lot to throw away some trash in the car.) As John was taking the garbage out of the car, he noticed a huge bug on the ground. It was interesting enough, we decided to take a picture. The first one was a little blurry, so I got out and took another one. I put a quarter in the picture, so you could see how big this bug really was. John thought it was a roach, but I'm not so sure. Maybe it was a beetle. Anyone out there more familiar with bugs? Can you identify it?





2 comments:

RachelAA said...

I envy your children because they can read in the car!!!

Aimee said...

First off, that bug is disgusting and it is most definitely a roach. I hope you squished it. Second, next time you are within a four hour drive from me, TELL ME, and I will drive to Utah and see you! Not kidding.