Thursday, September 29, 2011

Food Storage

John and I feel like we really need to get our food storage in order. We've bought a few things recently, including stuff from Emergency Essentials last time I was in Utah (getting David ready for BYU). But we have felt that we need to do more. We just placed an order with Walton Feed (through a wonderful women in Lancaster), but I wanted to see how we were doing after all that food was added to our food storage.

I used Emergency Essential's Food Storage Analyzer today, and it was great! I could put in all the stuff I had, and it told me how I'm doing based on my family. It figured the amount of calories needed for each person, nutrients, etc. It really helped me feel better about where we are, but also to help direct my future efforts and know what I really need to buy.

If you want to check it out, click on the link below. It's quick, easy, and worth your time! Also, if you do, and you review it on your blog, Emergency Essentials will send you a free $10 gift card with no strings attached! What a great way to assess your preparedness and be paid to do so!




Gift Card Giveaway

0 comments: