Wednesday, May 16, 2012

More Girls' Day at Disneyland

As I mentioned in a previous post, some friends and I went to Disneyland for a "girls day."  Unfortunately, it was pouring rain when we woke up in the morning.  We decided that since we weren't paying to get it, we were going to go anyway and have a good time. 

The drive down took a while because of all the rain (parts of the freeway were flooded), but it wasn't too bad.  When we arrived, I bought a rain poncho, because I knew my jacket and umbrella weren't going to cut it. 

With all the rain, we found the park was pretty empty for a Saturday.  We are able to walk onto a lot of the rides, and we had so much FUN!  I can't wait to do it again!



1 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Looks like a BLAST! If you EVER need helping filling those slots, Mimi and I are always willing to help out. :)