Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!




Disneyland has a promotion which allows one to get into Disneyland for free on their birthday (if they register on their website first, http://www.disneyland.com/, and bring a copy of the registration with a photo id). I registered everyone in our family, and we decided to go on my birthday this past Tuesday.



I have quite a few pictures and one video, but haven't downloaded them from my camera yet. So to tide you over, I uploaded a picture we bought from Disney's Splash Mountain exhibit. I love it because of the variety of emotions caught in this picture. AJ was terrified. Michael wasn't sure how he felt. David was thrilled. John and I were having a great time, but I had to hold onto AJ so he wouldn't freak out. I'll put more pictures up soon.




3 comments:

RachelAA said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!

Jenn said...

i love AJ's face! we have one of addison and he hates it! How fun!

Mandi said...

I like this picture ;)